Our 1st Race, July 25th is canceled due to COVID-19
Your tickets are still good!
Greetings Drivers, Navigators, Sponsors, Crews and Fans!
And anyone else I may have left out:
Despite countless hours attending meetings, webinars, reading mandates issued by our federal, state and local governments, we are regretfully announcing the official cancelation of the July 11th Test & Tune as well as the July 25th race. With the current shutdowns of all large events, we are unable to obtain insurance.
If you are a ticket holder, your ticket will still be good for the next race you are able to attend, and we are still trying to do everything in our power to be able to hold a race in September, it will all depend on the phase that our county is in.
We are so missing our Summer FAMILY!